Profile360 is an in-line, real-time, non-contact measurement system for continuously monitoring key profile dimensions in complex shapes such as rubber, ceramic, plastic, and wood-plastic composite extrusions, roll-formed metal profiles, and profiled wire. Profile360 employs CrossCheck Line Laser Sensors to digitize the profile, compare it to a CAD template, and continuously monitor key dimensions. Dimension changes often indicate a change in material, equipment, or process, resulting in poor quality or high scrap or reclaim cost.
Learn how the Profile360 from Starrett-Bytewise:
- Improves quality and production yields
- Displays immediately results of all line adjustments
- Provides 100% inspection
- Decreases start-up time
- Reduces cost of scrap and rework
Our Generation 4 of Profile360 includes many new features that bring even more value to the world's
premier inline laser measurement system. Some of the highlights include:
- 25% Accuracy Improvement - Now 0.045% of the field-of-view.
- Data Collection and SPC Module - See full-screen trend charts
and alarm charts, export measurements to a database, and view SPC
charts and statistics in real-time, among many other possibilities.
- Alarm Notification Module - Receive instant email notification
when an alarm condition is met.
- Advanced Reporting Module - Now you can select the start and
end times for the report. The software will execute reports based
on events, save as PDF, and generate automatic emails to appropriate personnel.
SPC Control Charts may also be included on the final run report.
- Ethernet Cameras – Cameras now communicate over Ethernet, resulting in
improved spare parts cost and availability.
- Quick-Release Guide Rollers - Now you can detach the guide rollers by hand
without removing screws so the system can be pulled off-line quickly.
- Easy Cleaning – The sensors have been made more accessible so they are
easier to reach for periodic cleaning.
- LED Light Stack – LEDs use less power than the old incandescent
bulbs and have very long life cycles.
- Quick-Release Cable Connectors – All cables plug into the base. This
allows for easy removal of the measurement frame for maintenance.