1. Specify Shape (Rectangular, Square or Heavy Duty)
2. Specify Material (croblox, steel or ceramic)
3. Specify Unit of Measure (inch or metric)
4. Specify the Size
5. Specify Special Lengths, if applicable (Rectangular only)
- Thin block sets (28 pc. inch and 17 pc. metric) are all 1.115" (28.3mm) long. Specify "SS" length.
- .050", .100" and .150" blocks in inch 81-92 pc. sets are 1.380" long. Specify the long length, "L"
- .100" blocks contained in the 36, 38 and 43 pc. sets are 1.380" long. Specify the Long length, "L"
6. Specify Accuracy Grade
7. Please specify if you require a Commercial, Master or Laboratory* Calibration. A certificate of calibration provides individual readings on each block and provides traceability to NIST. Webber gage block calibrations are NVLAP accredited by NIST.
* Commercial calibrations are included in the price of gage blocks. Master calibrations are done at extra cost. Laboratory calibrations are done at extra cost and are restricted to Webber croblox rectangular style gage blocks of grades LM, AA, GGG grades 0.5 and 1, and B89 grades 00 and K.
8. Specify if you require special etched serial numbers. We can provide up to a 6-digit maximum. If an etched serial number is not specified, we will assign a number that is a coded date.