Featuring an M42 high speed steel cutting edge welded to a fatigue resistant alloy steel backing, tough and versatile Intenss blades are ideal for tool rooms and maintenance shops with varied cutting operations.They resists heat, abrasion and shock for faster cutting rates over a wide range of materials.
Suitable for horizontal machines and light–duty vertical machines, Intenss is the blade of choice for contour and general purpose cutting of Carbon Steel, Carbon Steel alloys, Cast Iron , Copper Alloys and Aluminum.
Note:Popular lengths are shown. If the blade length you seek is not listed, please contact Starrett Customer Service or your Starrett distributor with the 5-digit number and the desired blade length for price and delivery information.
- Strong tooth geometry
- M42 high-speed steel teeth combined with a fatigue resistant backing
- Ideal for horizontal machines and light duty verticals
- Ideal for toolrooms and maintenance shops
- Sheets, carbon steel solids and structurals, aluminum, copper, brass, cast iron, alloy steel, stainless steel etc.
- Small and medium solid dimensions